> Eric Holmberg wrote:
> > PyDict_GetItem (op=0x0, key=0xb7ce82cc) at Objects/dictobject.c:571
> > 571             if (!PyDict_Check(op))
>
> You would need to supply more of the backtrace since the
> calling routine is supplying a null pointer instead of a
> dictionary.  Nothing points to SQLite being involved so far ...

The full backtrack doesn't provide much info at this point.  I am
attempting to recompile Apache with debugging symbols, but am not
successful as of yet.

[Switching to Thread -1208731424 (LWP 20956)]
PyDict_GetItem (op=0x0, key=0xb7c25e4c) at Objects/dictobject.c:571
571             if (!PyDict_Check(op))
(gdb) bt full
#0  PyDict_GetItem (op=0x0, key=0xb7c25e4c) at Objects/dictobject.c:571
        hash = 5854612
        ep = (dictentry *) 0x595594
        tstate = (PyThreadState *) 0x0
#1  0x0058da34 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.

Since SQLite works fine at the command line and fine with the Python
interpreter, but fails when envoked with mod_python and mod_wsgi through
Apache, then I'm assuming that there is either an odd threading issue or
something is not being setup correctly in the Apache/mod_* chain.

I was just hoping that if this was a thread related issue, that somebody
may have seen this before and have a quick solution.

Build environment / configuration

export CFLAGS='-g '
export LDFLAGS='-g '

SQLite 3.5.9:
./configure --disable-tcl --enable-threadsafe
--enable-cross-thread-connections --enable-debug

Python 2.5.2:
./configure --with-pydebug --enable-shared

Mod_python:
./configure

Thanks,

Eric