>> Such as
>>
>> SQLite 3.6.1 running under "Vista 32 bit, 2.4GHz, 3G ram,
5000rpmDisk"

>> speed1-insert1...            326279489 uS 10.8195909732183 row/s
>
>Right off the bat, I notice that I'm getting 101871.8 rows/s under
>Linux.  Almost 10,000 times faster.

These were just dummy numbers I pasted here for the email.

>If you want to do a meaningful speed comparison, then speed1.test
>should probably be modified to set PRAGMA synchronous=OFF.

Would this be true for all the speed tests?  I'll open a ticket to make
that request.

Regards, Noah

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.