[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I would like to use SQLite from a network share.  I would like to create a
> server app that would do all of the writing to the database except for
> certain tables, one table per client,the clients would write to their own
> table only.  The client drops it's data/instructions into it's own table,
> the server app would scan all client tables for new data/instructions and
> then write the data to the main tables of the database.  Would this work
> without concurrency issues?
>
> Another question I have is do I understand correctly that an SQLite
> database, on a network share, has no problems with many readers, the
> problem starts with many writers. Is this correct?
>
> Thanks,
> TD

Here is my situation: the maximum number of clients that would be
reading the SQLite database is 6, of that 6 the maximum number of
clients that might be trying to write to the SQLite db is 3.   In you
guys experience,  on a scale of 1-10 , 10 being the most likely to
happen, what are the chances of the database becoming corrupt if it is
on a network share?

Thanks,

--
Darrell Lee