Adrian Chadd wrote:
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008, Amos Jeffries wrote:
I'm just checking 3.1 progress maps now that the current big patches are in.

Adrian: http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/LogDaemon

   Can we add a timeline on this now please?
If it requires a push THN will provide a little funding to get it for our
use in 3.1.

Its done. Its in a branch in sourceforge somewhere.

Sorry if I was obtuse. I meant that you are the expert on this one. Are you able to re-locate that mysterious branch and estimate when you will have time to sync and push it to HEAD?

 Thanks

Amos
--
Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+