"Amos Jeffries" <squ...@treenet.co.nz> wrote in message news:3f72f4fcc973e75a663a72a587547...@mail.treenet.co.nz...
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:55:47 +0100, "Markus Moeller"
<hua...@moeller.plus.com> wrote:
Henrik,

   I updated the patch.   I also said that I removed the configure from
squid_kerb_auth by replacing the whole squid_kerb_auth directory with the

attached tar file (to the previous post) which hopefully fixes the fedora

build.

Does the directory replacement have to be done at the same time or would it
cope with being split in two and done after the main change?

It could be done in two stages. The patch would need to be modified as it removes the execution of the squid_kerb_auth configure.

Amos

Markus