Hi :
We been using squid 2.5 stable 2 for almost a year with no problems ....
We had a site using PHP and MYSQL outside the internal network ...
MAchines in the internal network could access this site with no problems ...
But recently we install on that server Fedora and PHP 4.3.4 and apache 2.0.48 ...

Internal PC ----> Server (SQUID 2.5 Stable 2) -------> Fedora Server ...

Outside the internal network the Fedora Server works fine delivering(executing) the PHP files ...
of our APP ...
But for my surprise, now some PHP files are not executing when I request them from the Internal
network , instead the browser POPUPS a download dialog to start the download of the PHP file ....
But others execute with no problem ... and they are in the same directory, first I thougth that I had
the PHP engine OFF in that directory, but was not the case ,,,

When I check the access.log in the squid, I notice that the ones executing correctly had TCP_MISS ...
And the others TCP_MEM_HIT ...

The Question is How do I tell Squid not to CACHE files with extension .PHP, so the squid always
request them to the appropiate webserver ?

Or there is some other thing wrong ....
I verified that. ... The PHPs that gives me problems said TCP_MEM_HIT or TCP_HIT
and the others TCP_MISS ...

Thanks in advance for the help ...

PD: I did not change anything in the squid server ... the changes where made just on the APP server (fedora, installing apache 2.0.48 , PHP 4.3.4)