Thank you very much for your time and your explanation.

Regards
Gustavo

Gustavo M. Ortega
Sup. de Administradoras de Fondos de Jubilaciones y Pensiones
Tucumán 500
Tel.: 54 11 4320-5773
Visite http://www.safjp.gov.ar

|         |           Henrik Nordstrom |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           org>             |
|         |           02/02/2005 09:27 |

  |       Para:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                              |
  |       cc:       Squid Users <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
                                 |
  |       Asunto:   Re: [squid-users] Can not Browse this url since i update
from squid2.5-stable6 to            |

http://www2.correoargentino.com.ar/scripts/tyt/tyt.pl?producto=TC&numero=366514830&pais=AR

> without any problem.
> Since i update to 2.5stable7 and later they can´t

With 2.5.STABLE7 you can, but not if you apply the request_header patch.

The reason is that this web application is broken and returns invalid HTTP

HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/3.0
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:57:18 GMT
200 Ok

The "200 Ok" line is not a valid HTTP header. Most likely a confused CGI
script trying to set the HTTP status wrongly.

Regards
Henrik