Hi Mark,
I have 2 identical servers (CentOS 4.2), with same squid version and
interception iptables settings.

I have the same boinc client behind both squid servers,
and in one that work I see:
1140608197.087 3022 192.168.1.1 TCP_MISS/200 248 POST http://setiboincdata.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah_cgi/file_upload_handler - DIRECT/66.28.250.125 text/plain

and in the problematic squid server I see:
1140566460.404 2060 192.168.2.90 TCP_MISS/100 123 POST http://setiboincdata.ssl.berkeley.edu/sah_cgi/file_upload_handler - DIRECT/66.28.250.125 -

What does TCP_MISS/100 mean? As I see, the correct value should be TCP_MISS/200

Many thanks
Oliver

Mark Elsen wrote:
 > mmm, didn't that interception has all this problems. I have been using
it for years in some
client's servers.

It does.

Do you know how can I debug even further?

I'd really stress (advise), that you probably found an application
which is broken by using transp. proxying, following the many
hola-cola issues mentioned,
hence tear-down any further thinking and provide none transparant http
access for boinc (when configured to use  http proxy).

M.

--
Oliver Schulze L.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>