I don't know if people understood my last email about the StoreUrlRewrite
changes I've made to squid-2.HEAD, so I'll just be really clear this time
around.

I've implemented some changes to Squid-2.HEAD which will allow certain stuff
to be cached which couldn't be in the past. The first two things I'm going
to try and concrete the support for is google maps/earth (web only) and Youtube.

So, I'm looking for testers who are willing to run squid-2.HEAD snapshots
and work with me to evaluate and fine-tune my squid extensions to support
this.

Who is interested? Come on, after the amount of "How do you cache youtube?"
questions from the mailing lists and search results hitting the squidproxy
blog over the last few months -some- of you have to be interested.

I'm saying right now that I'm willing to spend the time and effort to work
with people for free to get this stuff tested and debugged. It doesn't benefit
me - I'm not getting paid -at all- to do this.

Adrian