Adrian Chadd wrote:
On Mon, Feb 18, 2008, Cassiano Martin wrote:

Where did you read that? There is some work still being done on it for 3.1. If you want to test contact the developer for it or squid-dev

Amos
There are third party application that import squid logs to mysql, such as MySar. I also work on the development of a C version, which is faster than the interpreted language one.

and Squid-2.7, along with a future Squid-3 release, makes hooking into mysql
rather easy. An external program can be fed all the logs via a local socket,
without having to mess around and patch the source, or execute tail -f on
anything. Its easy to do if you know a little Perl, or can employ someone
who knows a little Perl.

Adrian

Interesting feature... I'll take a deeper look on this :-)
Thanks Adrian :-)