DD Dods escreveu:
 I'm using Mandriva spring 2007.1, (squid 2.6.Stable7) I
 can surf the internet,use messenger even watch a music
 video, but can't download a complete program. I've
 tried to download "avg anti-virus free edition 8.0 -
 45.57mb" i only receive 25.0mb of the file. I'm
downloading on a windows xp Pro system. If i try to download the above mention program (avg
 anti-virus free edition 8.0) on my linux box not using
 squid the full 45.57mb is received, how can i resolve this
 problem.

is the avg 8.0 a simple example of a download problem or are you having problems to download ONLY avg 8.0 ???

are you having problems with ALL big downloads or just with avg 8.0 45.57Mb file ???

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]