> > If I browse internet trough IE 7 everething is ok, no user and
> > password prompted, because of the common login. While, if I open
> > Firefox (2 or 3  version), it prompts for user and password.

> Firefox can't grab NTLM creds like IE does.

Yep, as FireFox is not a Microsoft product and as it tries to be
platform-agnostic, by default it doesn't handle Windows-specific functions such
as automatically fetching NTLM credentials.

But it may be possible to get FireFox to behave the way you want anyway.

Type "about:config" in the FireFox address bar, then try changing the settings
of one or both of:
network.automatic-ntlm-auth.allow-proxies true
network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris http://<proxy-address>

-Chuck Kollars