Cédric Vuillet wrote:
Hello,

I used Darwinport to install squid this time.
So I have a newer version : squid @2.7.STABLE6_0+darwin_9

But I have same problem : ncsa_auth does not exist...

What should I do?

Okay, lets see if we can track down any particular reason why its missing from MacOSX then get it going. - I can see no messages in the code anywhere about disabling it specially for Mac. So it should build.

1) with the self-build attempt did you remember to add "NSCA" to the basic-auth helper list?
  --enable-basic-auth --enable-basic-helpers=NCSA

Amos

Thanks