Vivek wrote:
Thanks Amos, We want Tproxy v4 support ( 2.6.28 kernel support) for squid 2.7. If we could get squid-3.0-tproxy patch from any achieves it would be very helpful for us to develop a patch for 2.7..

There no single patch just a large collection of incremental changes.

The 2.7 code base is also a lot different to the 3.x codebase in these areas.

Whats missing from 3.1 that you need from 2.7? It would be a more future-proof work if the port was along the developer roadmap.

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6