Vapourmike wrote:
Hi,

I currently have a server installed and running Squid 2.6 (via Yum), on my
box I have a block of 32 IP address's configured for apache, but Squid just
uses the main IP address (whatsmyip.com), anyway I would like to set SQUID
up so that it cycles through the IP's randomly, so if I go to whatsmyip.com
it changes each time I hit refresh (picks one from the list).

Is this possible? Ive seen countless proxies do this before, but unsure on
how to configure SQUID to do this.

Not at present. There is an open request to get a 'random' ACL created for Squid.

For now you are stuck with listing the IPs to use individually in tcp_outgoing_addr and creating some other criteria (such as time of day) to select the specific sending IP.

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13