Brett Lymn wrote:
On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 03:21:04AM +1300, Amos Jeffries wrote:
NOTE:
The Squid wiki was written for Exchange 2003. I _know_ things have changed somewhat for Exchange 2007.

If there is anyone out there who got this working or wants to try, _please_ let us know what to update in the wiki.

Exchange 2007 seems to just work for me.  I just took my working
reverse proxy config that was talking to 2003 and used that to set up
a reverse proxy for 2007.

Thank you.
Was this with HTTPS-front-end or with full pass-thru?

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15