To: "Squid Users" <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] SSH not working With Squid3.0

Is their IP reachable from the host your are trying to access SSH?
Regards
HASSAN

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 14:51, a...@gmail <adbas...@googlemail.com> wrote:

I have tried to use their FQDN, have tried using their IP Addresses, have tried locally
connection refused whichever way I do it's the same problem.
Regards
Adam
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nyamul Hassan" <mnhas...@usa.net>