On 24/05/11 20:12, francescobocca...@dont-contact.us wrote:
Hi to all,
i'm of the squid world. I have some question for you. I explain my problem.
I have an application, intalled in one server A, that use openlayer library
for load data tiles from a second server B.The second one server have 3
server
alias name:

a.mydomain.eu
b.mydomain.eu
c.mydomain.eu

i would like to use squid proxy web cache in a third server where i would
like
to cache the tiles that are just requests. I would like to configure it in
acceletion mode, set port 80 in listen for the proxy socket, so fo the
client
is all trasparent.
How i can configure it? the configuration it will seems like that:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tile_Proxy/squid

The last line of that tutorial is the best description of what it is about:
  "Thats all, now you have own tile server."

If I understand your goal, yes the tutorial is what you want to follow. You have the choice of using the same server as the tutorial. Or of using the B server host name (real one, not an alias) for the cache_peer.

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.7 and 3.1.12.1