On 24/01/2012 11:08 p.m., FredB wrote:
Hi,

I'm searching the good method for using request_header_replace with acl (dst)

acl test dst 10.1.1.0/24
request_header_access Via allow test
request_header_access Via deny all
request_header_replace Via 1.1 toto

Sadly my header always contain toto

request_header_access is a fast ACL so it can't do DNS lookups to find the dst IP address itself. It also only has access to details in the HTTP request headers and src IP address.

Using dstdomain ACL on the requested domain name it should work.

NP: using the server connection details should be technically possible at that point however. Please file an enhancement bug request (preferrably with patch) if it is important.

PS. I really, really hope Via is not the header you are actually forging. It is depended on by servers and clients to be an accurate representation of the protocol feature support along the transfer path and a list of servers to test when things go wrong. You set Via: by configuring the machine running Squid to have a valid hostname with DNS and rDNS entries. Or with visible_hostname in squid.conf if you can't be bothered setting up the server with proper DNS records.