On 25.01.2012 13:24, João Paulo Ferreira wrote:
Hello

Sorry my English is not the same as good.

I have installed in my company with Squid 3.1.4 (Winbind, Samba, Kerberos),
but I have noticed the following message in the file caches.log
*
got NTLMSSP command 3, expected 1*

This is a message NTLM helpers often produce when trying to handle Kerberos packets.

Without seeing the squid.conf auth_param settings you used it is hard to be sure. But I think you used Samba ntlm_auth and forgot the SPNEGO parameter to change it from NTLM to Negotiate auth protocol.
  ntlm_auth --helper-format=gss-spnego

http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/manpages-3/ntlm_auth.1.html

If that does not work use the squid_kerb_auth helper to perform Negotiate/Kerberos.

PS. please also update to a more recent squid. 3.1.16 or later work a lot better with NTLM.