Hi

I wanted to know if url_rewrite_program can add a TAG for logging.

I have a redirector which blocks certain sites. But in squid logs
there is no way to indicate if redirector blocked it.

As per this, there is already a tag called DENIED when request is
rejected by acl.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs#access.log

I would like that redirector should also have ability to add a tag,
say same one, DENIED.

So that its easy to identify the blocked requests (either by acl
or by redirector)

Similar feature already exists for external_acl_type:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/external_acl_type/

which says: tag =Apply a tag to a request (for both ERR and OK results)

So can redirector do the same?

Thanks in advance,

Amm