________________________________

Actually I had tried on Fedora 16 kernel version is 3.6.X.
So now this bug is in Ubuntu as well as Fedora?

Dont remember squid version but it was 3.2 series.

>Or perhapse TCP packets are sending the HTTP reuqest through Squid and
>Squid relaying it but the response not going back to Squid (direct back
>to client). In that event Squid would wait for some time (read/write
>timeouts are 15 minutes long) before logging the failed HTTP
>transaction. That could be caused by some bad configuration on a router
>outside of the Squid machine.

May be, I dont know what was happening. As I didnt give it much thought that
time.

I will try again this week end and report back. This time I will wait for 15
minutes.

Thanks

Amm.