Is there some issue with mailing list? (I am assuming Yahoo! mail would not
have issue)

My past two-three e-mails were delivered much late to list. One even bounced
back. (which I resent)

The one below was delivered after more than 24hrs or so.

It appears only one MX is working.

squid-cache.org mail exchanger = 10 squid-cache.org.
squid-cache.org mail exchanger = 90 mx2.squid-cache.org.

mx2 does not seem to be working.

Regards,

Amm.