29.08.2014 16:21, babajaga пишет:
Yes.
  You might also try on inner squid.conf:
cache_peer 127.0.0.1       parent    8092 0 no-digest no-query
no-net-db-exchange
I get the same TCP_MISS/403 on parent with this :-(

assuming, you only have one upstream proxy.
Outer squid.conf should have NO "intercept/transparent" in http_port.

Yes, sure, as I wrote it works if I connects to outer squid from browser, it just doesn't want to process request from another squid. I tried to reverse havp config- and it process requests from havp , really from internal squid+havp. Looks very strange- it somehow know that these requests are from squid and don't want to forward them...