So your name is both Alex and Robert?

On 04/13/2010 02:39 PM, Alex rsm wrote:

Hi,

My Kamailio server uses an external mysql database with perl script to
proxy traffic.
When mysql server is unreachable, Kamailio do not respond with 100
Trying and instead responses with 484 (Address Incomplete) to the INVITE
message.
Is this a normal behavior?
I need to response with 503 when mysql is unreachable. Can I do it in
kamailio.cfg or I need to implement it in the perl script?

Thanks,

A R

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC