Hello,

On 9/28/10 10:15 AM, Rouskol Andrey wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem running kamailio with tls support.
I can successfully register only for the first time, all further registration
fails with the following message in the log:

Sep 28 11:53:55 siptest /usr/sbin/kamailio[16963]: ERROR: tls
[tls_server.c:392]: SSL error:error:07064041:memory buffer
routines:BUF_MEM_grow:malloc failure

The system is a default kamailio installation on a Debian 5.0.6 system.
Does somebody know what could cause the problem?

is it a loaded server? Try to increase shared memory. Also, note that some modules conflict with tls module, such as auth_identity, utils ... listing loaded module will help to see if it is the case.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla