Am 30.09.2010 17:27, schrieb Juha Heinanen:
now that 3.1 has async tls support, i decided (first time ever) to try
to test tls.  things went quite smoothly when i followed  "Create
Certificates to be used with Kamailio" document

http://kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/tls:create-certificates#using_the_certificates_with_tls

during the process, i fixed a typo in the doc, added two comments to cfg
part:

enable_tls=1
tcp_async=no  # do not include in 3.1
listen=udp:0.0.0.0:5060
listen=tcp:0.0.0.0:5060
listen=tls:0.0.0.0:5061  # not needed in 3.1

I wonder which IP address is used as TLS socket if you do not specify it in the config file?

I always specify it explicitly as I do not want any kind of automatism.

regards
Klaus