Hello,

On 1/31/11 1:25 PM, Mino Haluz wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about kamailio-asterik interconnection. I'd like to connect 1000 numbers with a trunk, but it would be painful to add 1000 trunks on asterisk. Do you have some idea how could I group those numbers into one trunk connected to kamailio? asterisk and kamailio configuration settings.

see mtree (or pdt) or dialplan modules. You can map these numbers to an unique id (trunk). The using permissions you can have restrictions for who can use/call these numbers (matching trunk id with tag attribute).

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla