On 2/14/11 8:40 PM, Amit Nepal wrote:
could someone help me on this please ?
Can you watch the mysql query logs and see if the rpid column is selected along with the password for authentication from subscriber table? Also, if you can run kamailio with debug=4 and send then output here for such case would help troubleshooting.

This part was not changed for quite some time, so might be something missing in the config or so.

Cheers,
Daniel

I have been trying to load rpid while loading credentials.

modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(i:123)=rpid")

Now, I am trying to do a check in my routing logic.

xlog("L_NOTICE","The avp is :$avp(i:123)"); (I dont get the value here either, i can't see the value when i do avp_print()
if($avp(i:123)<5)
    {
    sl_send_reply("408","Message Here");
    }

I dont get the value of avp at that place. And this is after successful www/proxy_authenticate()

Thank you
Amit

Yes it is after successful www/proxy_authenticate()

Thank You
Amit Nepal
Systems Administrator
Phoenix Internet
Phone: 602-385-0731
       602-234-0917#112
http://www.phoenixinternet.net

I have been trying to load rpid while loading credentials.

modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(i:123)=rpid")

Now, I am trying to do a check in my routing logic.

xlog("L_NOTICE","The avp is :$avp(i:123)"); (I dont get the value here either, i can't see the value when i do avp_print()
if($avp(i:123)<5)
    {
    sl_send_reply("408","Message Here");
    }

I dont get the value of avp at that place. Any guidance please.
Is this piece of config after a successful www/proxy_authenticate()?

Cheers,
Daniel

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com