Hello,

I am using the rtpproxy, so I cannot really answer your question, but for tracking active calls you can just use dialog module.

There are other options to do it manually in the config wusing some htable or db table, but easiest is with dialog module. Then you can see them via rpc/mi with sercmd/kamctl or in the database dialog table.

Cheers,
Daniel