Hello,

the problem is you are using the dialog module coming from SER, not the one coming from Kamailio.

The loadpath (or mpath) has to include directorins ending in modules_k and modules.

I recommend you use kamailio.cfg as a start to build your config and then add the dialog module.

Before compiling, when you are using the sources, you have to do:

make FLAVOUR=kamailio cfg

You can see more at:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git

If you prefer to install deb files (on Debian/Ubuntu), see:
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/packages:debs

Cheers,
Daniel