Hi,

Sorry, it was my mistake in the sample.

in the FAQ we have fixed this issue :-)
http://code.google.com/p/homer/wiki/FAQ

*Q: I use HEP and see kamailio replying with 100 Trying, 200 OK. Why is that?*

A: The messages have been replied to by onreply_route; To disable replies, adjust your kamailio.cfg as follows:

onreply_route{
     sip_capture();
     drop;
}

Wbr,
Alexandr

1/17/2012 2:37 PM, JR Richardson wrote:
On 01/16/2012 09:11 PM, JR Richardson wrote:

So my question; what is the difference between a drop; and exit;
within the on_reply route
Remember that an onreply_route is a callback that allows you to
intercept a reply, but the reply is forwarded by default afterward (if
using stateful forwarding).  This is different from a request route,
where it's up to you to marshal everything, and to explicitly forward
the message.

Thus, exiting an onreply_route has null effect.  It doesn't do
anything to stop the reply from being forwarded, because forwarding is
the behaviour--the onreply_route is just a hook.  In contrast, 'drop'
explicitly drops the message and prevents further forwarding of the
reply from taking place.

This is different than in a request route, where exiting precludes any
forwarding action, because forwarding action must be taken explicitly
-- e.g. t_relay().

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Aaaah, concise explanation, once again, thanks for turning on the light bulb

JR