Ted moved half a year ago due to a back injury and I have not yet heard from
him.  I expect he will make contact again, but it may be awhile until he
gets resituated and has enough calm time to think "steam up time" again.
Then I will be able to get more info.  My memory does not help at this
stage.  Too many other bits of information and projects are interferring
with the data on Ted's Porter!
Steaming & Sparking over Terror Trestle in Eugene, Oregon ~ Gary
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor

Gary,

Please pass the message "job well done" to your friend Ted. I'm curious
for details about the RH/Porter's steam turret and piping.

Steve