I try to check e-mail and live steam and DP related web sites one or two time a day, more on the weekends if I'm home.
Jeff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Royce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of sslivesteam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 9:13 PM
Subject: viewing habits

Hi folks.
Was wondering what your viewing habits are. That is, (ie) how often do you check your email, what websites do you visit and how often. I know that there are many worth websites out there, but I confine my "contact" with the electronic universe to sslivesteam, mylargescale.com, for no other reason than I don't have the time to monitor other sites. What is your experience ?

royce in SB