Hello,

And hello again. I have been away from this list for quite some time. My wife was in and out of the hospital for about two years due to complications from a past serious injury. She has been in the clear for almost a year. We decided to resume building an Aster Lion kit that we were building together before life's disruption began. Over the last few days, I have been trying to catch up on some old familiar live steam websites.

While I was trying to show off live steam generally to a new co-worker by surfing to my website about three months ago, I learned that some company is cyber-squatting my old Gardensteamers.com website . It was there a month prior, oh well. I hope to have the content moved to Gardensteamers.net next week as they wanted a few hundred dollars for the domain.

When we last worked on the Lion, we were just a couple of steps away from the air test. I will have to renew my SitG subscription. I have to believe the Lion Tamer article offered operation pointers.

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas.

Joe Betsko

http://jsb.pennsy.home.att.net
http://www.gardensteamers.net  (parked domain for now)