I just completed a five hour steamfest. I did switch to distilled water to flush out the vinegar half way through. I discovered I have an over-eager safety valve that releases pressure before the Mikado reaches its working pressure of 3 to 4 kg/cm. All in all, it was a great day.

Happy New Year!
Joe