Harry,

All I can say, their distilled water must contain 80% Tanqueray no wonder it is so restricted!!--wait, I could trade my pure Humboldt rain water for Tanqueray_Good idea??

Geoff

Geoff,
    Don't laugh . . . I was on the Hornby Railways site just now (don't ask
why) and under live steam supplies they offer "Live steam water" at £4.99
per Liter.  Yes, you read correctly . . . 4.99UKP!!  That's H2O at about
$9.68 per liter.  But don't worry. . . . they won't sell to just anyone . .
. as is stated in the ad . . . "Live Steam [water] is only suitable for
adult collectors, not for children under 14 years old."

Regards,
Harry