This is a great chat list!  So many ideas and so much experience with so
many weather conditions!  Simple elegant solutions.  Ugly utilitarian
solutions.  If we ask someone out there saves us heartache and backbreaking
work.
Iced up over Terror Trestle in Eugene, Oregon ~ Gary
http://www.angelfire.com/or/trainguy
http://community.webshots.com/user/raltzenthor