Gary

Thank you, did you also know that Regner do a steam heated gas
tank?, and I think if my memory serves correct Cheddar also do one.
These connected with a Cheddar pressure regulator(nor the usual needle
valve) usually solve most burner problems. but not the problem of (this
now seems universal) only the left burner going out while running on
C-21's & K-27's.

Re Sinsheim  You are right, nobody seems to be so interested in web
sites here in Europe to the extent that you, at the other side of the
pond do. I'll mention it to the organizers. Who knows? but if there
are any really interesting things to see I have my camera.

   Thanks again

   Bert
Bert &  Edmunda
[EMAIL PROTECTED]