On 04/03/2014 02:04 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
Hi,

for some reason several low-priority tickets ended up in 1.11.x. In
retrospective, I don't think they need to be in the stable branch and
I'd like to move them out. See below:

1) https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2236 - The cleanup task has no
    DEBUG statements
    - This was supposed to help in debugging a downstream support case
      which was since solved without this info. I propose 1.13 for this
      task, because it would be nice to do eventually. Maybe 1.12 if
      Pavel has already started.

2) https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2216 - Inspect the usage of
find_subdomain_by_sid
     - With this one I'm on the fence, maybe we could keep it in 1.11,
       because some users are using id_provider=ldap with ldap_schema=ad.
       But 1.12 would be OK as well in my opinion..

3) https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2260 - nss-srv test sometimes
fails
     - We put this ticket to deferred to inspect the code but neither me
       nor Lukas found the cause. I propose to move it to Deferred just
       to acknowledge there might be some issue.

Opinions are welcome.

ack on all three

--
Thank you,