ATTN; C.E.O

SIR

I am MR. YUSUFF ALI, A member of the federal government contract award
and monitoring committee in the national petroleum corporation. A
contract was awarded to a foreign firm, this
contract was over invoiced to the tune of $10.million Dollars.The over
invoicing was deliberate by me  to benefit from the project. The money
is now in a suspense account with
Nnpc]

the nnpc knew that a foreign company owes this fund,but they did not
know the actual company that owes the fund,therefore i seek your help
to provide me any account favorable to you,with your company latter
headed paper which i will post to various departments here for
immediate release of the fund.fifty  fifty is my deal with you
immediately you send it within 14working days this fund must be in
your account.contact me for more information.

MR. YUSUFF ALI