From: Greg KH <g...@kroah.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:50:24 -0700

> On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 03:19:51PM -0400, David Miller wrote:
>>
>> Please add the following Sparc bug fixes to 3.0.x-stable, thanks!
>
> I've applied the first 6, the last one I can't figure out where it is in
> Linus's tree.

I told you where it is, it's on the way, it's sitting in my sparc
tree at the moment.  There is no way Linus isn't going to pull that
thing into his tree whenever he gets around to processing pull
requests.

It's the most important fix of the bunch from a -stable perspective
because it fixes an unintended regression in 3.0.2/3.0.3