I have been very busy on other things these past few months and got
behind on managing the list. Apologies.

The highlight of my year (so far) was camping out at cape canaveral 2
weeks ago and seeing two starlink launches, playing the heck out of my
guitar,
and piano... and ultimately... appearing live on stage with Ajit Pai
doing a couple of songs for a live audience at the wifinow conference.

(he now knows what bufferbloat is)

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/frantisekborsik_wifiworldcongress-wifinow-libreqos-activity-7189383162844635136-XGSu

I do not have pics of that yet, but here´s some from the wifinow
conference. I got some good video at the launches also, but not online
yet.

I am now back in california working on putting out some new mt79
routers with the latest openwrt on them.

Has there been any fun going on in the starlink world? Anyone got new
data? I helped with a big starlink install while I was in florida,
about a month back, and the latency was amazing.

Ad astra!

--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFWSyMp3xg&t=1098s Waves Podcast
Dave Täht CSO, LibreQos