Martin Sebor wrote:
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
[...]
2. The copy algorithm can work in case when the destination range
overlaps the source range (of course, first position of the source range
should not be contained in the destination range). Current version
doesn't contain special test for this case, but I prefer to have such
test. What do you think about it?

The requirement in 25.2.1, p3 is that "result shall not be in the
range [first, last)." The algorithm doesn't detect violations of
this requirement but it probably should in debug mode. This would
be a useful enhancement in general. Let me file an enhancement for
it.

Here's the issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-78

Martin