Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 11:47:49AM -0700, Martin Sebor wrote:

and -1 with this the final tarball in incubation.

I'm not sure I undrestand what you mean -- can you elaborate?

I think he means that if this were the final tarball before graduation,
then he'd vote against because of the issues he raised.  While we're making
positive forward progress, stdcxx is not ready to graduate yet.

Thanks for the clarification. I completely agree that we're not
ready yet. I didn't mean to suggest we were, but I can see how
my wording in the quarterly report could have been read that way.

So, count
him as a +1.  =)  -- justin

Will do.
Martin