Anton Pevtsov wrote:
There are two problems with the stdcxx current svn version compilation:

1. File src\wcodecvt.cpp, line 665:

Yes, that's my typo from yesterday. I'll fix it today. Sorry
about that.

        #ifndef _RWSTD_NO_WCRTOMB
            ret = wcrtomb (tmp, wchar_t (0), &state);
        #elif !defined (_RWSTD_NO_WCTOMB)
            ret = wcrtomb (tmp, wchar_t (0));              <-- looks
like a typo.
        #else
            ret = _RWSTD_SIZE_MAX;
        #endif

This code fails to compile, I guess here should be:

Correct.

        #ifndef _RWSTD_NO_WCRTOMB
            ret = wcrtomb (tmp, wchar_t (0), &state);
        #elif !defined (_RWSTD_NO_WCTOMB)
ret = wctomb (tmp, wchar_t (0)); #else
            ret = _RWSTD_SIZE_MAX;
        #endif

2. File tests\src\alg_test.cpp, line 32:

Another typo. I really need to rename this file (and others) to
make sure the names are the same between stdcxx and our internal
branch. I'll do it today.

Martin

        #include <alg_test.h>
        #include <snprintfa.h>

There is no header named "snprintfa.h" in tests\include. So I guess here
should be:

        #include <alg_test.h>
        #include <printf.h>

With best wishes,