Well, I tried generating documentation for the stdcxx/util directory to see how
Doxygen does. The result is published on my home page:
http://mark.g.brown.googlepages.com/stdcxxutil. This is my first attempt to use
the site so pardon the appearance of the entry page. In my opinion, it doesn't
look half bad, don't you think?

> It would likely make sense to eventually store the generated docs
> somewhere in subversion, but the potential problem of documentation
> drift exists.  I suppose this shouldn't count as a strike against using
> Doxygen, as that potential exists for all documentation.

Would generating the documentation automatically be a solution?

-- Mark

> --Andrew Black
>
> Mark Brown wrote:
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> I found myself needing documentation for the test driver in the past.
>> Since  you mentioned Doxygen comments in the exec utility, I'm wondering
>> if there is generated documentation available somewhere that I don't
>> know about. Could you point me in the right direction?
>>
>> Many thanks!
>> -- Mark

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your
desktop!