[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: faridz
Date: Wed Sep  5 08:48:43 2007
New Revision: 572976

Log:
2007-09-05 Farid Zaripov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * 22.locale.messages.stdcxx-508_542.cpp: New regression test
        for STDCXX-508 and STDCXX-542 issues.

The file name doesn't follow our naming convention for regression
tests. If Travis' test case exercises both bugs (does it?) it would
probably make the most sense to make STDCXX-508 a duplicate of
STDCXX-542 (or somehow indicate that the latter subsumes the former)
and name the test accordingly. Otherwise, if the test doesn't
exercise both bugs, we should still have a separate test for
STDCXX-508.

Thanks
Martin