Martin Sebor wrote:
> Farid Zaripov wrote:

You created an issue for it Martin:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-543

>>> win_*-em64t, msvc-8.0, 12D-win32
>>>    All locale tests fail with exit status of 4. This includes all
>>>    versions of Windows, including 2003, XP, and Vista.
>>
>>> win_xp-1-em64t, icl-10.0, {12D,15S}-win32 win_xp-2-x86, icl-9.1
>>>    Library fails to build with "Cannot access data for the desired
>>>    file since it is in a zombie state."
>>
>>   Possibly the problem caused by that both ICC 9.1 and ICC 10.0
>> installed on the same machine. I think my current patch will help.
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=575000&view=rev
>
> Andrew, please keep an eye on this and if the patch doesn't do
> it help Farid figure out what's causing this.

Hopefully we'll get a fairly quick turnaround on this.  I blotched a
change to the windows glue scripts yesterday, which I've fixed, and I am
in the process of rebuilding archives to get it into nightly testing.  I
think Farid's change made it into the archive, but I'm not certain.

--Andrew Black