Hi Kendy, Andreas and all,

On 09/09/2022 19:44, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke píše v Pá 09. 09. 2022 v 16:50 +0200:

Thus it would be great, if you could make the current state of the
documents (maybe with the changes done) available for the interested
community.
It is still all developing in the same folder as before, available for
all the TDF members:

   https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/Developers

It contains all the versions since 2.0, and most of them have change
tracking turned on.

I am happy to share the folder (read-only) to the general public too,
but I'd like to have Paolo's OK before I do - Paolo, is it OK for you?

I'm totally fine with sharing the folder to all so that they can see how it changed over time.

I've uploaded version 2.8 with some comments.

I've accepted several changes even if don't satisfy me fully but a decent compromise today is better than nothing at all.

It took a very long time to get here so I hope that the long discussions haven't put off potential candidates.

I believe this version (2.8) should now be sent to our legal counsel for verification and the result should be voted on.

Would you agree?

All the best,
Kendy

Ciao

Paolo

--
Paolo Vecchi - Member of the Board of Directors
Legal details:https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint